I enjoy the original mouse so much with its performance I bought two of them. After using the original for about a month I saw there was going to be a white edition available. To color match and keep the performance I instantly picked that one up too. Only negative is I wish the white edition had a whiteout ninja on it. Artwork is amazing.
You guys did a great job at fixing a few issues from first batch. The new white looks great too! Only thing next is eventually get an upgraded sensor one day but the one currently works fantastic
best mouse ! IE3.0 <3<3
I love how it is 65g without holes and it has good battery life in addition to the amazing shape. The kailh gm 8.0 switches are also nice. Side buttons are not too small and feel snappy to click. No issues with the sensor so far.
1. Very comfortable for those who love the legendary Microsoft mouse form. And I am one of them.
2. Quality assembly.
3. Pleasant plastic material.
4. Excellent clicks.
5. Wonderful scroll wheel.
6. A long battery life. My mouse is already working as the 12th day, and there is still no warnings about the approaching battery discharge. I have never charged the battery.
7. The awesome light weight.
1. DPI Switch scratches mouse pad. The manufacturer kindly added to the delivery package thicker skates, but I have not yet taken advantage of them.
It may not like.
1. The right click of the wing has a cutting edge that can deliver inconvenience for the ring finger of the right hand. I wonder why the right click of the wing does not have a form similar to the left clik of the wing form?
2. Pixart 3335. I do not have any problems with this, but why not 3370?
The Ninjutso managed to get into target from the first shot. Yes, yes, - I mean that the community of enthusiasts was pleasantly surprised even the very first revision of the OOX mouse. The second revision mouse is great if you do not take into account several secondary moments.
I hope this will be for a long time my main driver.
If only the company does not release an even more significant masterpiece ...))